Friday, November 11, 2011

Sugarpill Overdose


So I decided to do a colorful look with a gradient brow. I saw it done by this chick called Nymphette (who I think is total eye candy/rockstar and you can check out her website atwww.iamnymphette.com) and I thought, "Wow! What a fun look!" So I tried it out.
I used my Sugarpill pallets and I used Poison Plum (purple) Afterparty (blue) and Dollipop (pink).
It was definitely a fun look and much brighter than what I would usually do.
On my lips I wore MAC's "Pink Nouveaux" because I was feeling kinda Nicki Minaj-like with all the brightness I had going on.
Anyway, I hope you enjoyed the look. Definitely one I'll try again.
You can check out my review on Sugarpill here:
And you can also buy Sugarpill Cosmetics at: www.sugarpill.net
*pictures are mine. do not steal*








No comments:

Post a Comment