Saturday, November 12, 2011

LOTD: Winter Snow Princess

Here is what boredom does to you when you have free time, tons of makeup and crazy contacts. 
*FYI, this is a creative look. Not something I would normally wear out into public. Sometimes I like to get a little expressive with my makeup. After all, isn't that what it's there for? ;-)*
I wanted to try out the new pallets I bought from my Walgreens Haul and I wanted to do a look in honor of me being a Winter baby.
I used my "Winter" pallet (as I like to call it) for my eyeshadow and my NYX Jumbo Pencil in "Milk" to line my lower and upper lash line. I also used my Jumbo pencil to "color" my eyelashes since I didn't have colored mascara and then used an eyeshadow brush and a icy turquoise blue to set my lashes. The icy blue eyeliner is MAC's Fluidline in "Delphine" and I used a glitter eyeliner from Urban Decay (I forgot the name).
I think I will try this look again but with more "stuff" to create that iced out Princess look.












No comments:

Post a Comment