Saturday, November 12, 2011

Estee Lauder's DayWear Moistizer and Idealist Review




So I bought these two products from the Estee Lauder counter in Macy's and I've been using them for awhile now, but haven't really had a chance to do a review on them yet. So without further ado....
I purchased Estee Lauder's Idealist Even Skintone Illuminator after seeing the commercial, and I figured I'd try it out. I know it's a bit of a pricey buy (retails for $58) but I don't really go out and spend a lot of money on makeup or skin care products. At least not like I used to. I decided to buy it because I noticed that my skin has been changing a lot lately. Dry patches on areas that were once more oily, hyper pigmentation becoming more pronounced, all that jazz. And my skin has become a little more sensitive to my make up as of late, but I simply cannot wear light makeup. I'm one of those women who has to wear full coverage if I have on any makeup at all. But now that I see my skin changing, I want to be able to go without wearing makeup but still having beautiful skin. I've been using this product for awhile and I personally cannot tell if my skin has gotten better. But apparently others have. People tell me that my skin is flawless. I seriously wonder who their looking at sometimes. But I figure as much as I paid for it, it better be doing something. LOL. The product feels really nice going on. It feels a bit greasy at first but as you apply it to your face, it smooths out and the greasy feel disappears, replacing it with a smooth, almost silicone like feel. It also absorbs into the skin very nicely. Also the lemony citrus smell is refreshing as you apply.
The second item I purchased was the Day Wear Advanced Multi-Protection Anti-Oxidant Lotion. I LOVE how this makes my skin feel after application. It's so soft and smooth and I find myself touching my face a lot, though I know I shouldn't. LOL. It smells like cucumbers which makes application a pleasant experience. I've put on lotions that said they'd smooth out skin or moisturize but ended up smelling a little too fruity or medicinal for my taste. This product retails for $43 at Estee Lauder counter.
I like these products a lot, and would more than likely buy them again. The Day Wear Moisturizer especially.
Hope you enjoyed this review!
*pictures are mine. please do not steal*


www.esteelauder.com

1 comment:

  1. very interesting blog,nice information.your work is very excellent.

    ReplyDelete