Friday, July 8, 2011

I've beee M.I.A...

All right, all right, I know I've been completely M.I.A. for far too long. It's been almost five months since I graduated from Cosmetology, almost four months since I took my State Board and obtained my license (holla at ya girl!) and 3 months since I got a job working at Regis. Yup, I am officially a working stylist!!!

Bad, Chase, bad!!! :-)

Things have been busy and hectic and I've been lazy. (I need to take that word out of my vocabulary.) But yes, things are going very well for me. I can't believe that it's been over a year and a half since I started my journey to set out to do what I love and working as a stylist is a dream come true.

Things have been so great, I can't believe that it's all worked out for me as well as it has. I am truly blessed and I just wanted to share what's been up in the world of me.

Another event happening in my life? We are now apartment shopping. We have one place that we hope to get so for all of you who read my blogs, cross your fingers!

Thanks for reading! LOVE YOU ALL!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment