Sunday, February 6, 2011

The End Is Nigh..!

Graduation... it's looming for me. In 11 days to be exact. I can't believe that I made it through the whole program! I remember my first day... so full of excitement and also a lot of nervousness. Thoughts like, "did I make the right choice?" "Will I be good at this?" "What if I fail?"

I can honestly say I made one of the best choices ever by attending Cosmetology school. All of the milestones that happened during my education (Phase 2, making Gold Team, finally "getting" how to cut hair, Phase 3, finals, etc) just added to the wonderful memories that I will take away with me once I clock out for that last time.

I have so many people to be thankful for though. They are half of the whole reason I was able to put so much effort into this program. My parents, my sisters, my in laws, my grandparents, my friends and my husband. They are all the reason I was able to commit to my dream. They will always have my gratitude!

No comments:

Post a Comment